Solenoids U7* - U7*EX - G7* - A8* G93 - B* - H8* and GP*
Version A and B Connection according to DIN 43650 and DIN 40050 standards
The mechanical part of the tube in the solenoid valves Series A, 3, 4, 9 and NA allows the mounting of various types of solenoids.
- Mod. G9...: special solenoids with incorporated memory for pulsed operation.
- Mod. H8...: explosion-proof solenoids suitable for potentially explosive ambients (ATEX).
- Mod. U7...: solenoids available also with ATEX certification.
- Mod. B...: to be used only with solenoid valves Series CFB (2/1.30).
- Mod. GP...: in compliance with DIN EN 175301-803-C standards, they can be mounted only on Series AP proportional valves, size 16 mm
Solenoids Mod. U7... / U7*EX and Mod. G7...
Connections: Bipolar plus earth DIN 43650 (vers. B) Solenoid material: U7* = PET: G7* = PA To order the ATEX version of Mod. U7 (not available for Mod. U7F and U7K1 with voltage 125V 50/60Hz) it is necessary to add EX at the end of the code. Mod. U7*EX marked: II 3G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc X IP65 II 3D Ex tc IIIC 130°C Dc X
Solenoids Mod. A8...
Connections: Bipolar plus earth DIN 43650 (version A)
Solenoids Mod. G93 (with memory)
Voltage tolerance: DC and AC ±10% Pulsed operation: see explanation
Solenoids Mod. B7...
Connections: Bipolar plus earth DIN 43650 (vers. B) Solenoid material: PA-MXD6
Solenoids Mod. B8...
Connections: Bipolar plus earth DIN 43650 (vers. A) Solenoid material: PA-MXD6 The B8*K models can be used only with some solenoid valves Series CFB (Mod. CFB-D1..., 2/2 NO). For further information see the table on page 2/1.30.03.
Solenoids Mod. B9...
Solenoid Mod. H8.. for potentially explosive ambients (ATEX)
Class F according to the standard VDE0580 Operating temperature: -20°C + 40°C Connections: tripolar cable 3 mt (standard) Conformity certificate to the standard CEI 31-8 (EN 50014) and CEI 31-13 (EN50028) marked EEx m IIT4. Incapsulating: self-extinguishing PA.
Solenoids Mod. GP - size 16 mm
Electrical connection: Bipolar (DIN EN 175301-803-C) Solenoid material: PA