Full Station Solutions
- The CNG MRU Dual Option Online or Thru Trailers.
- Compressors are horizontally opposed, 2 throw, reciprocating type.
- Direct driven by electric motors or gas engines
- Air cooled by a fin/fan type heat exchanger.
- Inter-stage on every stage and coalescing filter on compressor discharge.
- Automatically dumped to the blowdown vessel using actuated ball valves.
- Compression stages are protected from over-pressurisation by pressure control switches and / or transmitters and pressure relief valves.
- A PLC controller controls the compressor package operation.
- Condition monitoring by pressure and temperature switch gauges and/or transmitters, level switches, flow switches, vibration switches, etc.
- Control switch signals relayed to the PLC controller via an intrinsically safe system.
MRU VIP with 40 Feet Trailer