Car & Bus Dispensers
- 2 Alpha Numeric LCDs which will have the diagnostic data
- 2 Alpha Numeric Keypads Full Qwerty.
- 1 Temperature probe
- 1 Methane sensor for detecting leaks.
- 2 Serial Ports 1 RS485/232 and 1 RS485 for modbus to Flowmeter.
- 1 LAN port for remote monitoring.
- 32 bit CPU based electronics.
- Filling function: Pressure temperature compensation. functional for any size of tank.
- Working method of Dispensers: Automatic sequencing for three level pressures.
- 6 banks sequencing 3 per hose.
- Type of measuring of dispensers: Micromotion Emerson or Endress Hauser Mass flow meter.
Cascade Vertical or Horizontal
- Vertical Cascade size is 1.1 M. Height X 5.5 M. Length and 1.6 M. Width
- The Horizontal Cascade size is 1.6 M. height x 7.0 M. Length and 2 M. width
- The vrrtical cascade has a smaller foot print
- The Daily Inspection of each Cylinder is far easier in Horizontal cascade than on vertical as technician will have to climb on top of the cascade and it might damage the tubing to check each cylinder whereas on Horizontal if cylinders are facing side ways you can quickly spray test every day each cylinder as a standard practice.
- Burst Disc installed fly Sideways towards the safety Wall rather than going on roof in case of pressure burst
- Proven reliable spring-loaded priority valve.
- Elimination of all electric’s.
- Consistent sequencing between cascade banks is crucial to achieving station energy efficiency and reducing NGV fill times.
- Proven “non-jamming” Intermech non-return valve incorporates cleanable SS mesh filters.
- Priority feature allows compressor top-up for vehicles before directing compressor flow to storage tanks.
- Option to incorporate electronic prioritizing.
Trailer Filling Panel Post.
- DIN cabinet showing Flowmeter
- Display screen window.
- Emergency stop, pressure gauge, and lock.
- Model shown features stainless steel frame
- Hose not shown on other side of dispenser.
- Installation & connections.
Inlet 1” tube
Outlet 1”NB certified parker reinforced gas hose
Operating Temp -28°C to +93°C
Environnent Gas dew point < 40°C
- Calibration traceability certificates provided.
Trailer Decant Post TD2-1
- Station piping 1” Sch 160 (min(
- Outlet 1” SS tube
- Mounting bolt to wall with rain/sun canopy overhead
- Environment gas dew point < 40°C
- Hoses (x 2 per panel)
- Length 4.5m + 0.5 m before breakaway coupling
- MAWP 5000psi
Approvals and Ratings
- Design Standard ISO 9001:2008
- Design Codes NZS 5425, AG 504, NFPA 52
- Gas inlet pressure up to 255barG
- Gas outlet pressure up to 255barG