Atlas Copco’s ZR/ZT oil-free rotary tooth compressors meet your needs for pure oil-free air while offering wide pressure ranges and improved energy efficiency. Developed especially for applications demanding the highest levels of purity, such as pharmaceutical production, food processing and critical electronics, ZR/ZT compressors eliminate the risks of oil contamination as well as the resulting extra costs. These ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 certified compressors are easy to operate and are available with Variable Speed Drive for further energy savings.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – ZR/ZT compressors provide 100% pure, clean air, complying with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification for an oil-free compressor.
- VSD for direct energy savings – Energy savings of up to 35% are possible with the Variable Speed Drive versions:
- Unload losses are reduced to a minimum.
- No blow-off of compressed air to the atmosphere.
- Load/no load transition losses are eliminated.
- Precise pressure control allows a tighter pressure band and a lower average working pressure, resulting in reduced energy consumption.
- Quiet operation – The vertical layout of the coolers reduces the noise levels from the fan, motor and element. Moreover, ZR/ZT compressors are supplied in a sound-insulated canopy, thus avoiding the need for a separate compressor room and allowing installation in most working environments.
- Advanced control and monitoring - To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Easy maintenance – The robust air inlet filter offers a long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs.